Coachella 2013.

Coachella. I can't think of any other festival where what you wear is just as important as who you listen too. The annual festival has just drawn to a close in L.A and the celebs have definitely set the trends for any fashionable girl's summer wardrobe.

Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio attended this year's festival with her husband and friends.

The first trend that ruled Coachella was the colour white. Tops, day dresses, shoes, all appeared on celebrities and ordinaries alike. Kate Bosworth nailed the white trend with an embellished top and shorts set teamed with tan accessories and shoes.


An attendee shows of some impeccable pins in denim cut-offs and A-line white tank.

Move over skirts, the next trend I picked up on was short shorts. You've already seen Bosworth's embellished pair now see Alexa Chung's khaki and cream striped pair. Also take note that both Chung and Bosworth's shorts match their tops.


Having previously mentioned the colour white, black was the key colour for some really chic, summer day-dresses. Here are a couple of my favourites, both styled perfectly:



Sticking with chic, black dresses and going back to Kate Bosworth, this was one of my favourite looks from the festival. Her use of a sheer skirt makes this an amazing take on the layering trend.


I'd also like to take the opportunity to share with you one of Katy Perry's looks. I usually find her style garish, but I believe she found the perfect compromise with this amazing two piece from Dolce & Gabbana's Spring/Summer 2013 runway. Fashion snaps for KP.


Hopefully I'll be taking some snaps myself next year, live from Coachella. I was so bummed not to go last year, but this year too!? It had best be third time lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment