Beat of My Drum.

Queen of pale Nicola Roberts will unveil her first solo track from upcoming album 'Cinderella's Eyes' any day now and I'm beyond excited. As the unlikely hero of Girls Aloud's live performances, Nicola has taken the electro road in her new album, working with producers such as Diplo who also worked with M.I.A and Beyoncé. According to a review by popjustice, her first track 'Beat of My Drum', like others on the album, is 'a bit about what happens when you lose your confidence and a bit about what happens when you get it back and decide to run riot.'


After only hours of posting a post on her website, comment after comment of support has flooded in for the fiesty Cheshire girl, declaring her 'the voice' in Girls Aloud and it's about time for her to 'step up to the microphone' and I couldn't agree more. C'mon Nicola, represent for the individuals! We're all behind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment