The Kooples, AW15.

The Kooples, much like Reiss, has a very refined aesthetic. The pieces are always high-quality basics that every guy needs. Be it suiting, knitwear, denim or accessories, The Kooples has all the essentials covered. Below I have picked out my favourite pieces from this season's menswear collection.

1. The Prince of Wales Suit

I'm a sucker for a double breasted suit, I even got married in one, so naturally I was drawn to this piece. At only £195 for the jacket, and £195 for the trousers, this suit won't break the bank and will keep you looking stylish for seasons to come. The skinny fit in another benefit for me as I'm a bit lanky and classic cut suits tend to drown me.


2. The Collar Bar Shirt

The Devil is in the detail, or so the phrase goes, and this shirt is the perfect example of that saying. Take an ordinary navy shirt in a slim fit and simply add a collar bar for detail, and you have a great piece for the Autumn/Winter season. At £140, you expect a little more than a plain shirt, so the detailing is definitely a welcomed feature. 


3. The Lambskin Bomber Jacket

If I'm ever about to stray from my usual black, navy, grey and white colour palette, it's for maroon. So naturally, I died when I saw this bomber jacket. It's the perfect piece to nail the 70s trend that has dominated the season and I know it's a piece I'll definitely be needing to try on.


4. The Wool Pullover

If you're searching for the perfect pullover, stop! I've found it. At just £115, it's the least expensive piece that I absolutely need from this amazing collection. I can picture exactly what I'd wear with it, (white polo shirt, black skinnies and brown chelsea boots) which usually means I'll end up buying.


5. The Chelsea Boot

If you read my last post, see here, you'll know I've got a bit of an obsession for suede boots at the moment. If the £620 price tag of the Saint Laurent pair is a little too high for you, The Kooples have an incredible chocolate brown pair for almost half price! (Still more than £300... but YOLO)


Although these are my top 5 pieces, there were plenty more that I will definitely going to see in person. Bravo on another stellar collection, The Kooples - can't wait to max out that credit card.

All images from thekooples.co.uk ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment