ZARA, AW15.

I could cry. Zara's AW15 collection for guys is just too good - Lord knows what it's going to do to my bank balance.

For those who don't know me, my style is pretty safe: I like my classic pieces and a have a vast amount of basic items. In terms of colour palette, I rarely stray from black, grey, navy and white. Cue Zara's AW15 collection which has stacks of black, grey and navy across all product divisions.

Here are my top picks from this impeccable collection:

As the weather starts to get cooler (sigh), I'm always searching for a go-to piece I can quickly throw over whatever I'm wearing that isn't going to break the bank - damn you Cashmere. Take this navy open jacket for instance: it's structured jersey so you know it'll add a bit of warmth, the striped design on the sleeves makes it current, plus it's ridiculously affordable: just £29.99!


Admittedly it's taken me a while to get on board with this trend, but I'm loving this pair of trousers with knee rips. I'm a sucker for black jeans as it is (I've lost count of how many pairs I already own) but these look like they'd fit great on my skinny legs and again, they're only £29.99, so why the hell not?


Nothing says lazy weekend attire like a striped shirt in pale blue and white. The length looks like it'd be perfect for me as I'm just over 6ft 2, and the Mao collar keeps the design from looking to Dad-sy. Need. Need. Need.


In summer, nothing beats a white tee with blue jeans. But when it turns colder, all you need to do is add some bulk to your fabric. Take this short sleeve technical sweatshirt. For £25.99, you can make a summer look work all year round.


If there's anyone out there ready for a splurge, how about this genuine leather backpack? A backpack never goes out of style and I guess in leather terms, £139.99 is pretty reasonable for a bag that is bound to last for many seasons to come.


And finally, when the winter nights set in, you'll need that pair of joggers the slouch around the house in. Joggers don't have to be bulky and emblazoned with American University logos... take this knitted pair for example, again they're less than £30 and are a much 'chicer' alternative to Hollister. Sorry about it.


So there are my top picks, I'm sure there'll be many more added as the season progresses... If it's not too bold to say Zara, bravo on your choice of models this season. We very much approve! 

All images courtesy of Zara.com ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment