Wax On: Waving Winter Goodbye.

After a few months off, I thought I'd best get back on the blog with an outfit post from earlier in the year - apologies for the delay, work has been crazy to say the least.
To beat the winter chill, I teamed my trusty white shirt from All Saints, with a wax-coated maroon knit from The Kooples and topped it all off with my Zara leather jacket from seasons past, but you need to check out their SS15 jackets - so chic.
I also trialled out my best find in the Boxing Day sales: some maroon velvet and ponyskin high tops from All Saints. Blisters everywhere, but I'm no less in love. If you're as much of a fan of them as I am, you can get the new season version here.
To complete the look, I pulled on my Topman wax coated black skinnies - just £38.
Wax seemed to be a recurring theme with this look.


I'd love to hear your thoughts on the look, so hit me up in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment