Ralph Lauren AW14.

I think the key word for this collection is luxury. Ralph Lauren's AW14 show was full of rich materials like cashmere, brushed suede, satin pongee, and Mongolian lamb. The colour palette for the collection was winter white, varying greys and dusty pink, which only added to the luxuriousness of the collection.



For me, the best look in the collection  was a grey, cashmere turtleneck paired with a long jersey skirt slit all the way up one leg in a similar hue. I think everyone would agree that the collection had an easy, relaxed feel and that look portrayed that.



My favourite piece of eveningwear, was the pale pink lamé strapless dress worn by veteran model Vlada Roslyakova. I am praying someone wears it to the BAFTAS or Oscars next month as the silhouette will compliment any of the petite-framed Hollywood actresses. 



What collections did everyone else like? On the whole, I wasn't that impressed by NYFW. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment