Wishlist - July 2013.

I think it's about time I start doing some regular features in my blog, so I've decided that I'll share my monthly 'wishlist' with you.

Be it apparel, non apparel, furniture or food, these posts will give you a glimpse of things I have wanted most over that past 30 days. If anyone fancies buying me something, I'd be ok with that.

Loved by all, which Givenchy pieces made it onto my wishlist?

This month, my list comprises solely of fashion pieces. Enjoy!


1. Givenchy - Nappa Leather Nightingale Messenger Bag, £1065 at luisaviaroma.com
2. DSquared - 17cm Tidy Baker Black Wax Denim, £265 at luisaviaroma.com
3. Zara - Camouflage Running Shoe, £69.99 at zara.com
4. Givenchy - Cuban Fit Printed Fleece Sweatshirt, £270 at luisaviaroma.com
5. Burberry Prorsum - Zigzag Cotton Jersey T-Shirt, £175 at burberry.com
6. Burberry Prorsum - Leather Dégradé Tote Bag, £1150 at burberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment