Backstage at Versace Couture AW13.

models.com is my go to website when I have a burning desire to know who is fronting the latest Gucci campaign or which models walked in the Dior couture show this season. But it's not just a place to visit when your killing time. The website also houses some exclusive imagery, like the below shots I found in the 'Of the minute' section.

Shot by Lea Colombo at models.com, the images feature supermodels Lindsey Wixon, Katlin Aas, Naomi Campbell and Sasha Luss.








I hope you like the photographs as much as I do, and if you want to see the full set, click here

It's these kind of features that keep me coming back to this particular site: unexpected, beautiful images that can pad out my Tumblr with stuff that is actually decent!


No comments:

Post a Comment