Happy Halloween.

First of all, sorry about the lack of posts. Been busy partying obv.

So for Halloween I decided that i was going to go for an understated look this year. After watching a make-up tutorial on YouTube for The Joker in 'The Dark Knight' I decided that I'd adapt the look for my costume this year. So I didn't paint my face or anything just used LOADS of eyeliner and a bit of fake blood to finalise my look. I also decided that black clothes would be a sufficient effort in the wardrobe department. As it's gothic, sinister etc. But also on trend. Score!


Fierce-bitch Lauren Clark also chose to go for the chic-black look with amazing House of Holland tights. Which she managed to ladder in the first half hour of the night. Then Kara Lloyd, turned Disney dirty with her 'Malice In Wonderland' look. Both amazing.


Good effort for Halloween 2010 guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment